2021 Customer Satisfaction
Earlier this year, we sent out our 2021 Customer Satisfaction Survey, asking both Employers and Apprentices to participate, and the results are in!
Here at Blue Lion, customer feedback is incredibly important to us. We want to hear from all our clients, both Employers and Apprentices alike. Getting feedback helps us to improve the quality of our services, letting us know what we’re doing well, and what areas we need to improve on.
2021 was a unique year, filled with its unique challenges. So, this year was extremely important for us to hear from our learners, and their employers. We received your responses with open arms, and we hope to build on what we already have, here at Blue Lion Training Academy.
Some of the major headlines from our surveys are:
- Our services delivery was rated an average of 8.4/10, by our apprentices.
- This has room to improve, which we aim to do. So come next year, we hope to see this number rise.
- The quality of our tutors’ delivery was rated an amazing 9.5/10, and their communication with our apprentices was rated even higher at a 9.8/10.
- Our delivery of our apprenticeships, using bud, was rated 8.7/10.
- We utilise an online learning platform called bud to deliver our apprenticeships. The platform allows our apprentices to receive their work, and communicate with their tutors, and fellow apprentices. You can find out more on how we use this service on our homepage.
- Our content was rated 8.7/10.
- Here at Blue Lion, we want our courses to be the best they can be. So, for our content to receive a pretty good score, we’re over the moon. But there is always room for improvement, and we will take this score on board, and work towards improving our content so that it is the best content for our apprentices
Overall, the responses we received were amazing, and we appreciate every response. We’ve taken your ratings on board, and are grateful for all the positive, and slightly below positive, responses from our survey, and we’re working towards achieving even better scores in the years to come.
Why not check out our other blogs?