Role: Ad Operations Executive
Reports to: Andrea Stamile, Ad Ops Manager
Location: Holborn, London
Wages: £18,000 per annum
This is an opportunity to work with the leading Independent Marketing Intelligence Company. You will join a global company with a global culture to match. We live and breathe our MiQ values in order to help businesses win and support our employees professional and personal development.
The position sits at the core of the Ad Operations Team and enables the smooth execution of digital media campaigns, ensuring that creative assets and campaign trackers are correctly implemented and issues are promptly addressed and resolved. The Ad Operations Executive will be using a variety of ad tech platforms and will work together with internal teams and external partners, allowing them to acquire a deep knowledge of the online advertising industry in general and the programmatic space in particular. As the department, and business, are growing rapidly there is scope for you to really make this role your own.
Application Closing Date:
06 November 2020
Working Week (total hours per week):
37.5 hours a week
Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6pm
Possible start date:
Apprenticeship level for standard:
Level 3 - Advertising and Media executive
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generating and implementing pieces of code that allow MiQ, clients and tech partners to track campaign activities
- Troubleshooting creative, campaign and tracking issues
- Assisting the Trading and Client Services teams with ad hoc requests, including reporting, campaign set-up or screenshots as required
- Creating tutorials for internal use
- Excellent attention to detail and precision; high standard of quality in whatever is undertaken
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A learning mindset and curiosity for new processes, willingness to explore
- Active interest in digital advertising technologies
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think independently when approaching new issues and propose solutions
- Knowledge of Excel and HTML; programming languages a plus
- Alignment with MiQ's core values/culture
- A can do' attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
MiQ is one of the most innovative, exciting programmatic companies in the industry. It’s a place where, if you give it everything, we’ll overdeliver for you in return.
It’s a place you’ll learn and be challenged by working with super smart people.
It’s a place you’ll get opportunities, praise and reward for the work you put in, for the ideas you have, and for the energy you bring in each and every day.
Above all, it’s a place where you can feel secure in being yourself, where you can succeed whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whatever makes you different.